Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter!

Winter is still here and we have snow today. I haven't seen snow for a couple of months, just rainy with sun showers. It's so very pretty when it first covers the ground. I've been beading next to my window all morning and watching the snow fall. It hasn't been falling much, but it just started to really cover everything. A picture....




I've been busy listing some of my magazine stash on my ebay site and sales are going well. Now that I'm finished with my little doll (picture to come soon), I will list some more. I have lots of Stampington titles that I am releasing from my stash along with some beading titles. They are really a good deal for those that have won some of the bids because those mags still cost quite a bit as back issues.


No comments: