Friday, January 14, 2011

First post of the New Year 2011.

New Year and new ideas. I have been busy working on a beaded art doll. I'm almost finished and will post a photo the.
As this New Year moves forward, so do my ideas and already there seems to be too many ideas for the time available. 24 hours in a day and the days are going so fast now. I'm a pretty fast beader and I still don't seem to get through my beadwork as soon as I would imagine.

I've also been working through my shelves of magazines and I will probably put lots of them up for sale. I'm not sure which venue to choose for that though, my Artfire site, my Etsy site or on ebay. I may try ebay first, then go on to another choice. I have lots of Beadwork, Bead & Button, Quilting Arts, several Stampington titles, including Art Doll Quarterly and Belle Armoire. If I get any suggestions from this post, that will help me decide. Any ideas?



No comments: