Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bainbridge Island Studio Tour Photos


Some booth photos from my Studio Tour. That weekend the temps were in the mid 90's. Waaaayy too hot to be comfortable. I ended up resetting my booth to get more air circulating into the area. I was first set up with both sides , then I moved everything to open one of the sides up. We are just not used to that type of heat after the temps were 20 to 30 degrees cooler than that just before that weekend. It takes time to get used to the heat and when it arrives in just one day, it seems so much hotter than it would normally. I will admit though that 95 degrees is hot, no matter... The show was good and I am also doing the Winter Tour in December. I'll have to be in a new location which I do not know yet, but I am sure it will be fun and successful also.

No comments: