Monday, November 03, 2008

Conscious Language

WOW!  I have just spent the last week learning Conscious Language.  I was introduced to a fabulously spiritual person, Robert Tennyson Stevens, creator of Mastery Systems.  I participated in a course he offers for learning Conscious Language.  This is the most dynamic, loving, spiritual and life changing event I have ever participated in.  
I AM that I AM.  
I now feel God in My Heart and know that LOVE is the action to all transformations within myself, my world and my planet.  

"As a man (woman) thinketh in his (her) heart, so is he (she)."

Language is the medium of our thought.
Thought is the medium of our reality.
Changing our language medium can change our thought which potentially changes our REALITY.

My thoughts combined with My words combined with My Feelings equals MY World.
One Heart, One Mind, One World.
We are all connected. 

My decree:  I AM HERE TO BE THE CHANGE THAT I DESIRE.

1 comment:

carol l mckenna said...

Barbara ~ i am member of Wild Art Dolls & thought I would checkout your blog ~ Great work! I think we have many things in common ~ checkout my blog when you have time ~ http://artmusedog.blogspot.com

Hugs and namaste,
Carol