Saturday, February 09, 2008

New necklaces



Some new necklaces I made for the gallery. I have been trying to upload these photos for 3 days, and finally............(after waiting and waiting and waiting) they came through! 
In case I haven't mentioned it before, I have many of my things here in a local gallery.  The Quilcene Gallery. I do have a nice following and my cases of jewelry, dolls and other things seem to sell a lot.  I just recently sold 3 bracelets, 2 dolls, 6 keychains, 5 pairs of earrings and a necklace.  Whew...my cases are emptying out, so I'd better get busy!
The Naughty & Nice event is tomorrow and I have some pink things in as well as these.  This is our annual Valentine's event.  I always choose to enter the Nice category.  Some of the Naughty category are really unmentionable and I'm not really happy about their inclusion, but then again, art is in the eye of the beholder.  

  Today we are going to the caucus to vote.  Should be interesting.

No comments: