Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Global Art Challenge

I just joined this wonderful challenge with great meaning for me. These lyrics from an Eagles song say it beautifully.

"There's a Cloud of fear and sorrow.
There's a hole in the world tonight.
Don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow.

They say that anger is just love disappointed.
They say that love is just a state of mind,
but all this fighting over who will be anointed.
Oh how can people be so blind".

This moved me when I read about it and my muse suddenly became active with inspirational ideas. Please join in if you are so inclined.
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Artist-Matrix/

This should be a great body of work when completed with lots of meaning expressed in Art.

Art is a window to the soul and creating with a meaning is a wonderful expression of the soul.

No comments: